My service includes a comprehensive consultation to help identify you and the needs of your family.
I produces accelerated development in a loving, supportive manner with careful nurturing with hands on concentrated learning which produces happy, well balanced children years ahead of their time. I value the importance of child safety and privacy.
Some of my recorded accomplishments as a self-accredited Infancy Cognitive Training Specialists:
• Infant able to ride public transit without assistance (I’m present at arm’s length)
• Infant separates recyclables, compost and trash
• Infant can Indoor Rock Climbing (with assistance for safety reasons)
• Toddler able to unlock dead bolt door, exit/enter, handle compost (in detail with bin)
• Toddler entering and exiting pool, getting around in the pool
• Toddler maintained bedtime routine, with use of bathroom, amenities and brushing teeth
• Toddler unloading dishwasher and organize while putting items away
I believe actions speak louder than words and that's why I made these videos.
Video demonstrations of some activities included in my curriculum performed by infants and toddlers.